DOLE-ARMM RELEASED THE RESULTS OF THE SPECIAL PROGRAM FOR EMPLOYMENT OF STUDENTS (SPES)

April 30, 2015

 

The Department of Labor and Employment - ARMM has released the results the of the Special Program for Employment of Student (SPES) for summer 2015 (see list of student-beneficiaries). A total of 2,543 student-beneficiaries have been selected for this year 2015 in which every province in the ARMM is entitled for a 450 beneficiaries and another 293 beneficiaries will come from the walk-in applicants of the regional office. DOLE-ARMM has allocated total budget of P6.3 million annually for the said program.


The program provides an opportunity for the poor but deserving students and out-of-school youth (OSY) aging 15-25 years old intending to pursue their college education by encouraging employment during summer, Christmas vacation or any time of the year for students in the tertiary, technical, or vocational level.
The DOLE-ARMM will shoulder 40% or P100.00 of the ARMM minimum wage (P250.00) and the remaining 60% or P150.00 will be shouldered by the employer, office or establishment. Each student will received a total of P2,500.00 from DOLE-ARMM for a 25 working days during summer 2015.

 

Secretary Jakilan instructed the DOLE-ARMM Regional and its Provincial Offices to accept and qualify the applicants for the program who have a complete and genuine papers based on the following requirements, to wit:

 

  1. Duly filled-up Application Form in 3 copies with contact number
  2. Latest 2X2  ID Pictures (3 copies)
  3. Birth Certificate/NCMF Certification
  4. Latest Income Tax Return of Parents of Barangay Certification that family income does not exceed Php85,000.00 per annum
  5. Barangay Clearance as resident
  6. Report Card (Grade Slip)  of last or current school year with all passing grade
  7. Certification of Good Moral Character from School
  8. Parents’ consent for applicants aging from 15-18 years old

In addition, the following guidelines have  been issued for proper evaluation and determination of the qualified applicants:


*Applicants are required to show original documents;
*Age requirements is 15-25 years old;
*Only applicants with complete, correct and authenticated documents  will be entertained.
*As programmed, the employment period of the student-employees will start on April 14 to May 16, 2015 or for a total of 25 working days.

 

 

 

2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry Batas Kasambahay Public Financial Management Logo Transparency Seal DOLE Citizen's Charter