2014 WORKS AND FINANCIAL PLAN
Thumbnail Scroller by WOWSlider.com v4.8
- Sec. Jakilan arrives at the Jehan Hall of Al Nur Convention Center, Cotabato City for the 1st ever DOLE-ARMM Works and Financial Plan Meeting for 2014. The activity also includes the formulation of DOLE-ARMM Calendar of activities CY 2014.
- Asec. Abdulghani Cadir registers for attendance at the DOLE-ARMM Works and Financial Plan Meeting held in Al Nur Convention Center, Cotabato City.
- Asec. Mahendra Madjilun signs a registration form during the 1st DOLE-ARMM Works and Financial Plan in Cotabato City.
- DOLE-ARMM Med-Arbiter Joseph Longno Jr. also arrives at the DOLE-ARMM 2014 Works and Financial Plan Meeting.
- DOLE-ARMM Chief of Program Division, Emran Mohammad registers during the DOLE-ARMM 2014 Works and Financial Plan while Abdurakman Nor, LEO III and Norma Lidasan, Chief LEO look on. Also in the picture is Guinibon Lidasan, LEO III (2nd from left).
- Emran Mohammad, Chief of Program Division discusses a presentation of DOLE-ARMM programs and plans.
- Sec. Muslimin A. Jakilan and Asec. Abdulghani Cadir listening to the presention of plans and programs.
- DOLE- ARMM Asec. Abdulghani Cadir chats with Emran Mohamad, Chief of Program during the Works and Financial Plan meeting.
- Asec. Abdulghani Cadir (standing) and Emran Mohamad, Chief of Program (sitting) during the meeting.
- Sec. Muslimin A. Jakilan listening to Asec. Mahendra Madjilun for his inputs and suggestions during the 2014 Works and Financial Plan Meeting.
- Asec. Abdulghani Cadir discussing the DOLE-ARMM's Mandate, Vision and Mission during the 2014 Works and Financial Plan Meeting.
- Abdulrakman Nor, LEO III, Head of Labor Standard Enforcement Section discusses his proposals and suggestions during the 2014 Works and Financial Plan Meeting.
- Asec. Mahendra Madjilun (right), Fatima Cherry Pangilamen, LEO III (2nd from right), Asec. Abdulghani Cadir (center), Abdulrakman Nor, LEO III, and Ismael Palao, Planning Officer II actively participate during the DOLE-ARMM Works and Financial Plan Meeting.
- DOLE-ARMM Med-Arbiter Joseph Longno Jr. discusses labor laws and cases.
- Sec. Muslimin A. Jakilan with Asec. Mahendra Madjilun, Med-Arbiter Joseph Longno Jr. and Emran Mohamad, Chief of Program having a lunch break during the 2014 Works and Financial Plan Meeting at Al Nur Convention Center, Cotabato City
- (from left)Abdulrakman Nor, LEO III, Faheeda Aliuddin, LEO II, Mohiddin Usman, LEO II and Guinibon Lidasan, LEO III sharing a proposals and suggestions during the 2014 Works and Financial Plan Meeting.
- Camal Ma-amor, Legal Officer (standing) chats with Med-Arbiter Joseph Longno Jr. (middle) while Joehar Salahuddin, LEO I (right) preparing the powerpoint presentation for 2014 Works and Financial Plan.
- Sec. Muslimin A. Jakilan together with Staffs from Program Division actively participate on the discussion.
- Sec. Muslimin A. Jakilan (standing at the back) looks on the preparation of presentation while Emran Mohamad editing the presentation. Mila Balindong (right), LEO III, Head of Industrial Labor Relations Section and Faheedah Aliuddin (left), LEO II are ready for their presentation
- Sec. Muslimin A. Jakilan (right), Fatimah Cherry Pangilamen (center), LEO III and Emran Mohamad, Chief of Program, study the proposals and presentations.
- DOLE-ARMM Secretary Muslimin A. Jakilan together with Assistant Secretaries Abdulghani Cadir and Mahendra Madjilun and Staffs of Program Division actively participate during the 2014 Works and Financial Plan Meeting.
- DOLE-ARMM Staffs listening to the presentation of every section head.
- Med-Arbiter Joseph Longno Jr. with other DOLE-ARMM Staffs silently listening to the presentation.
- Abdurahman Balaiman, Senior LEO discusses his presentation of 2014 Works and Financial Plan.
- Key officials of DOLE-ARMM having a brainstorming and discussions during the 2014 Works and Financial Plan Meeting.
- DOLE-ARMM Sec. Muslimin A. Jakilan gives an inspiring message to the Staffs of Programs Division during the 2014 Works and Financial Plan Meeting.
- Fatimah Cherry Pangilamen, LEO III and head of Labor and Employment Statistics Section explains her presentation during the 2014 Works and Finacial Plan Meeting.
- Abdulrakman Nor, LEO III and head of Labor Standard Enforcement Section discusses his presentation during the 2014 Works and Finacial Plan Meeting.
- Sowaib Ibay, LEO III and head of Employment Promotion and Manpower Development Section gives his explanation about his presentation during the 2014 Works and Finacial Plan Meeting.
- Sec. Muslimin A. Jakilan chats with Alinor Dumarpa, Accountant II about financial plan during the 2014 Works and Financial Plan Meeting. Also at the back, Asec. Mahendra Madjilun talking to Ismael Palao, Planning Officer II.
- Norma C. Lidasan, Chief LEO serves as moderator during the 2014 Works and Financial Plan Meeting.
- Mohiddin Usman, LEO II (left), Hamsa Nul, LEO I (center) and Ismael Palao, Planning Officer II actively participate during the 2014 Works and Financial Plan Meeting.
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT – ARMM
Republic Act No. 6734 otherwise known as the “Organic Act for Muslim Mindanao” and Executive Order No. 425 dated October 12, 1991 which places under the control and supervision of the Autonomous Regional Government, the line agencies and offices of the National Government within the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao dealing with Labor and employment, local government, tourism, environment and natural resources, social welfare and development and science and technology, and for the purposes.
The Department of Labor and Employment – ARMM is one of the service department of the national government devolved to the Autonomous Regional Government through the Executive Order No. 425 signed by then President Corazon C. Aquino on October 12, 1991.
The Department shall be the primary policy-making, programming, coordinating and administrative entity of the Executive Branch of the Autonomous Regional Government in the field of labor and employment. It shall assume primary responsibility for:
1. The promotion of gainful employment opportunities and the optimization of the development and utilization of the region’s manpower resources;
2. The advancement of workers’ welfare by providing for just and humane working conditions and terms of employment; and
3. The maintenance of industrial peace by promoting harmonious, equitable, and stable employment relations that assures equal protection for the rights of all concerned parties.
The department is the champion in developing a globally competitive and empowered Filipino workforce, ensuring protection to labor, promoting productivity, and fostering industrial peace through social partnership and exemplary governance.
The department shall promote gainful and dignified employment, ensure workers protection and welfare, maintain industrial peace, and enhance sectoral partnership to bring about social justice and sustained equitable economic growth.
Our Guiding Principles And Shared Values:
1. To promote a just, stable and dynamic industrial peace.
2. To ensure safe, healthful and humane conditions of work.
3. To enhance productivity and incomes of workers.
4. To promote full employment and manpower development.
1. Love of God and country
2. Passion for excellence and commitment to continuous improvement
3. Responsive to the needs of stakeholders
4. Strong sense of social justice
5. Command responsibility and accountabilities
6. Leadership by example
7. Professionalism and competence
8. Teamwork, unity of purpose and discipline
9. Modest and decent lifestyle
10. Integrity, honesty and transparency
Feedback and Redress Mechanism
We, the Officials and Employees of the
Department of Labor and Employees
D – eliver services to you in accordance with the procedures and time frame provided in our service standards, from Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
O – pen our telephone lines and e-mail add daily during office hours, so that you have easy access to information on our services, wherever you are.
L – isten to act on your complaints as well as suggestions regarding our procedures or personnel within the same day that you have submitted those through our Public Assistance Desks.
E – nsure that we shall attend promptly to your service needs, without qualification, and courteously handle each transaction with patience and in accordance with our Code of Ethics.
We intent to serve you better. Please tell us how we have served you by doing any of the following:
1. Get and fill up our simple Citizens Feedback System Form available at thee desk of the Officer of the Day and drop it in our designated box.
2. Send us your feedback though e-mail (email@example.com) or call us at 064-421-3347 and 064-421-9728.
We do appreciate your cooperation in helping us continuously the delivery of our
services to you!